Saturday 2 February 2013

And The Journey Begins

Waooo i am excited because i am starting my blogging with this first post. So i wanna tell people about me and about this blog. It will be a short introduction.


My name is Ansab Mahmood and i am common pakistani student who like to travel. Like everybody else I also have great dreams in life and  want to fullfill them but I will not let them stop me from living my life and enjoy it. I travel alot and do crazy stuff.
I have radical ideas and i like power metal and hardstyle music. ya ya I know thats a strange combination :p
After my friend's suggestion I created this blog. I am new in this stuff but i hope i will get help from her :)
Well the theme of this blog is that I wanna show the world that Pakistanis don't live in fear and how much beautiful Pakistan is. Some of my fellow pakistanis find it very hard and complicated to travel abroad or to go some fun place even in their own country I wanna show them guideline ;)
I hope people would find useful information from my blog so that they can use it in their lives.
If you wanna know anything plzz don't hesitate and contact me :)

5 comments :

  1. wah sarkaar wah cha gaey hy ap to....

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is very intersting thing to do .. i was just watching programe on National Geagraphic about hiking tracks it was awsm yaar n i think u wil understand that xcitmnt when u watch sumthng like this...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya I can understand
    so become my regular reader :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yup i will read your posts with pleasure...

    ReplyDelete

Submit Link Web Directory